Shipping & Policies
SHIPPING METHODS & COSTS:
- We use USPS for all shipping and all orders are sent via trackable method. Orders are also shipped fully insured by our third party insurer through Endicia. Orders over $500 will require a signature for delivery.
- Please remember that the postage cost, insurance cost, and the cost of the packaging materials are all part of the overall shipping cost to ensure that your order is safely delivered. Please bare this in mind when you compare us to other dealers who may cut costs by not protecting your shipments.
- Most orders (unless it is a pre-order item) ship within 1-3 business days.
- All singles orders are securely packaged including top loaders, penny sleeves, and team bags in a bubble envelopes to protect them during shipment. Sets and sealed boxes are boxed with peanuts or bubble wrap as needed. Typically we do not double cases as they are shipped to us as-is (not double boxed) and include thick outer walls to protect the sealed boxes inside. In the rare event an order arrives to you damaged, please contact us immediately so we can start the insurance claim process and replace your order.
- All international orders must be shipped via a trackable method. For some countries, this requires upgrading your shipping method so that it is tracked. We can also only ship orders will a value under $400 via the Standard Method (1st Class International) due to customs restrictions. Orders with a value over $400, even if they are less than 4 pounds, must be upgraded. We will contact you in the event the shipping must be upgraded and advise of the additional cost. In the rare event an order is lost, please contact us between 45 and 90 days after order shipment to start the insurance claim process so we can replace your order (note, we are required to wait 45 days before a shipment can be officially declared "lost").
- CUSTOMS INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: All shipments are marked as "GIFTS" with a value of $10. It is your responsibility to pay any applicable import duties/taxes to receive your shipment. Please check with your country's customs office for further information.
- FREE SHIPPING: Some items qualify for free shipping. Free shipping is ONLY available for UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS. If you are an international customer and use a promo code to receive free shipping, your order will not be shipped until the correct shipping cost is paid. We regret that we cannot provide free shipping to international customers and strive to keep the shipping costs as low as possible and actual costs.
- Sometimes release dates for products are changed or delayed, we are not responsible for these changes or delays and will not cancel an order for you due to any manufacturer changes or delays.
- Once you have placed a pre-order and paid for it, you are locked in at that price and we will not increase the price even if the market price increases. If we lower the price before release, you will be issued a refund of the difference. If you request your pre-order be cancelled prior to release, the order will be subject to a 25% charge due to already ordering and reserving product for you.
- We make every effort to fulfill pre-orders, but some manufacturers may allocate products or increase prices on those products last minute (increases in market price are excluded from this policy and we will honor the price you locked in with your pre-order). If this occurs, we will contact you and advise you of any changes in price or if we need to cancel your order. In general, this only applies to Topps, Wizards of the Coast, and Upper Deck products.
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
- In general, we do not accept any returns for any reason. If your order is damaged, we will submit an insurance claim. If you have ordered and change your mind about the purchase (i.e. buyer's remorse), a return will only be granted on a case by case basis.
- This policy is due to the nature of trading cards. This is a speculative hobby in which value can and does fluctuate. To accept a return on a product that drops in value and cannot be re-sold for the amount you paid is directly detrimental to our business. Also, sealed products or other items can be swapped out with identical products which contain lesser value (weighing boxes for hits), are tampered with (resealed), or are of lower grading (singles with off centered printing, etc). A sealed product is also not guaranteed to contain any particular total value and the guaranteed contents are limited to whatever that manufacturer has advertised it to contain.
- Please understand that in terms of the value increasing or decreasing on any given product you purchase, all sales and are final and that you purchase at your own risk in terms of financial gain/loss.
PRICE & INVENTORY:
- Although we strive to keep prices and inventory levels accurate, we sell on multiple platforms and occasionally we may be out of stock (since it was sold on another platform prior to your purchase) of an item. Orders are not guaranteed until they actually ship.
- Your order may be canceled due to pricing errors if your purchase an item at a price that is significantly different than the current market value due to an error.